Monday, August 07, 2006



GONE WITH THE WIND...Finally sat down and watched the whole thing!

OH, Scarlett and Rhett if you had only applied the book of Proverbs...
the story would have been so different!

Honestly, it was great movie and I can't believe it's taken me this long to watch it all the way through.

BITS AND PIECES

Just like the movie, "It's A Wonderful Life"...I watched parts of it in passing but never really got into it. And then one day I sat down and watched the movie...it's definitely one of my all time favorites. I just love Juh Juh Jimmy Sta Sta Stewart in that one..just love to hear him talk.

WEEKEND AT MEMA's

"Gone with the Wind" was part of my weekend at mema's. Judy and I went down Saturday and after supper Mema said she'd bought the movie some time ago and couldn't figure out the vcr.

IT'S STILL BLINKING 12:00

Being the techno wizard I finally figured out how to get the movie on the tv. Mema, Judy and I had a cozy evening watching the South being destroyed and a lot of other drama... but seriously we all really loved the movie.

I may comment more when I have time...

No comments: