Monday, January 08, 2007

"Lord, HELP...we have a TWEENager!"

"Lord, it seems like only a year or two since I held this tiny one-hour old grandbaby in my arms and prayed you would bless her in a special way and prosper her and use her in a mighty way to do your will. And now look at her!"

Our Hannah is a TWEEN-ager!

I must be getting old too cause I just can't write this without my eyes tearing a bit.

To be honest we started celebrating right after Christmas... that means more presents! One good thing about getting older, clothes and jewelry are no longer boring gifts... lol.

I picked out this "12" Angel... it's a little unusual... but hey, papa looks out for the unusual...lol


Happy Birthday, HANNAH "B"...

YOU ROCK!

*************************************************************

NOW... if you are new to Papa John's Place, before you go, there are more grandchildren to celebrate...

Joshua David... my main man... looks like he might be a radio guy someday... (looks like Josh would fit right in on our morning show)

Josh will be our next "TWEENager" in a year or so... I know Josh... that was also my reaction when I suddenly realized I was getting old... but that's ok...LOL.



Audrie Michelle..."my belle"... never met a stranger. she gets that from her dad and her Grandma Judy...


And our newest arrival... she was born in the "Build-A-Bear" bearternity ward... we were there at the miraculous moment when she was stuffed, fluffed, and clothed in a matter of moments! She hasn't begun to talk yet but any day now!

So whether you are regular to pj's place or a newcomer you are now up-to-date on the grandchildren!

Thanks for letting me be a little indulgent... if you'd like to know more, Grandma Judy and I would be glad to come over and show you all our thousands of pictures and tell you a lot of long stories... just let us know. LOL.

No comments: