Saturday, April 21, 2007

"In the house"....with Toby Mac...Ayiesha Woods.

WRONG House, Verne!



We're looking for "The house of Toby"


Not "The House of Representatives"


(I really thought the House of Representatives was larger

and was in Washington, DC?

Something a little spacie going on here!)


Actually we did get a little" in-the-house time " with Toby Mac and Ayiesha Woods courtesy of Gotee Records.


Notice Toby giving me the hand signal to check out Verne's blond hair extension hanging off the back of his head...


AND...As I was getting a little non-posed shot of Ayiesha ...


We got "Tobbed" as Toby was passing through...


and it really made for a cool picture...


we dedicate this one to intern Mary at WBFJ...


"PAPA JOHN!"...


"You're standing on my foot!"


SORRY!


Ayiesha is one nice lady...


Big smile and cool down-to-earth way ...


Her single "HAPPY" (you make me happy) fits her to a "T"!


Verne and Ayiesha were able to compare smiles...


I guess it's basically a tie!


Verne and Gotee's "Story Side B" compared hair


and Verne shared some of his spiking gel techniques.


(Verne...I don't see anyone taking notes )



On our way back from being "in the house" with Toby and the gang ...we had to stop in at the house of Tubb. (Ernest Tubb)


(Click on the pic to enlarge... this is my favorite sign in Nashville!)


And parenthetically...while we're talking Nashville favorites...


the "BAT Building" is my favorite landmark by day...


But by night I think it becomes a magnet for all the Alien Star Trek ish Space ships and stuff we've been seeing since we got here...


See what I mean?


Here comes another one!


And it's the dreaded one-horned "Unicorn Flying saucer"...


they're the ones that carry the greenest aliens!


B-L-O-G F-L-A-S-H!


Amore down to earth note:


Michael W. Smith's star added to Nashville's "Walk of Fame"...along with Emmylou Harris , Winona Judd, and more...


Papajohn's Place was there... stay tuned for great pictures and full coverage...

Coming soon to Papajohn's Place!

No comments: