Tuesday, May 22, 2007

"Baby" has a name... UPDATE!

I talked with Hannah (Baby's new surrogate mom) yesterday
and she said Baby was doing fine
and "Baby" now has a name...
"SELAH"... just like in the book of Psalms.

If you are new to Papajohnsplace...

Baby...now Selah apparently fell out of her nest in my magnolia tree
and into my truck....

And she rode to work with me...

and she started getting hungry by nightfall...

and the cat and the lawnmower almost got her...

and THEN:

Hannah agreed to take Baby and raise her

with two other wild birds she was raising...


Well..that was a few days ago...(above)
look at her now! (Below)


Isn't she bea-u-ti-ful!

She's even beginning to look like a Robin! LOL.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!
:)
My mom's name is Robin, you know, so this is very encouraging!

Peace, love and birds,
Jenn