Tuesday, October 17, 2006

When you see the copper....pray for Andrew and Ruth!

Ok before you scold me...I'm not dis-ing Andrew and Ruth(former WBFJ employee and a member of our family) by covering their faces with pennies. They are going into a sensitive part of the world very soon and I don't want to plaster their pictures all over the world through the internet. But I do want you to pray for them everytime you deal with pennies. You probably already know what Andrew and Ruth look like anyway. If I get the go ahead I'll publish the un-edited picture. But I kinda like my prayer reminder as it is...let's see if it works. (PS...if I'm an idiot please tell me gently and I'll deal with it...I love this young family and I look forward to seeing what the Father is going to do through them.)

No comments: