Monday, November 27, 2006

Cyber Monday at BFJ... I must be dreaming!



As I rushed into our Monday staff meeting, late as usual, I noticed Deke squeezed in between Bonnie and Cindy. Wally was layed back in his Lazyboy boss chair and was reading a note from one of our listeners. It was real sweet but the way it read, one might guess that Ginny must have gotten hold of a bad turkey this year if you know what I mean.



I noticed Deke was clutching his Gameboy a little harder than usual and his eyes started getting a little "buggy"... AND THEN...



Deke hit the "fire" button, the Gameboy made a loud S-W-I-S-H Z-I-N-G and suddenly Mother Hubbard appeared!



Darren all pumped up..."Bet you can't do that again!"



DEKE: "Can Too!"



Darren: "W-O-W ! ! ! !"



Darren: "One more time..."



Let it go Darren...you-know-who might show up! LOL

"goodnight blogosphere"....

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You never can trust Deke you know. Him being so young and juvenille...darn those kids!