Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tuesday before Fair Friday...

Things are coming together out at the fairgrounds. Fred P. hard at work! There's activity all around us as vendors are getting their stands clean and ready to go.



Good to see Pastor Tony Brown and Missionary Charlie from Griffith Baptist Church passing out brown bag lunch/supper to fair workers. That included me...thanks brothers for the PNBNjelly sandwich and the other goodies.

Looking up the midway is a little desolate but that will change dramatically Friday!
That's a wrap for tonight. The set-up is all wrapped up and I'm back to the station to check my email and TCB. Things will continue to get busy but I'll still be reporting back to you as time permits. Don't forget to come by and say hi when you come to the fair.

PS...thanks to Lana for covering on the air for me this week!

PSS...PLEASE go back to my last "SOCK DILEMA" blog as the final chapter has been added. BLOGGER got consti-you-know-what and I just couldn't get my last picture to move through the system until now. I was so frustrated but I got over it. LOL.

No comments: