Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas...out side the lines...


I've been fighting the sinus stuff the past few days but feeling a little better tonight. While out on our little mini shopping spree Judy looked over at me and noticed my lips were really chapped.

"Yeah, I know...I'm really raw from this sinus stuff".




Before we got out of the car I asked Judy to pass me the Chapstick in the dash...



The car behind us was pulling out and blinding me in my rearview so I smeared the Chapstick on quickly the best I could and got out of the car...

Once we stepped into the light...

Judy looked over at me and said "JOHN!...you better get back into the car..."

"NOW!"



Once back inside the car... Judy broke out laughing like crazy!

"You better look in the Mirror"



"WHAT?"











OK...Class...three lessons here.

(1) Make sure your Chapstick is not the girl kind mixed with lipstick
(if it's got a Santa on it...BEWARE!)
(2) Don't apply anything to your lips in the dark
(3) and if you do...make sure you color within the lines (use a mirror!)

ooh...and one more thing...if you do... make sure you keep a camera handy!

M-E-R-R-Y C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S !

And in case you missed it...Click HERE for that cool Christmas Greeting...

No comments: