Wednesday, December 06, 2006

"Oh... I can't believe it !!!"



I've been trying like crazy to locate the nice lady with the purple hair...
to tell her she has been featured a lot on the blog.




Just when I was about to give up... I was watching the Christmas Parade on TV and was so happy to see her again... I was so excited until I got a closer look and found out it wasn't her... but she sure did look familiar! At least she apparently likes WBFJ.



I guess it's like the Santa thing...there's only one real one... all the others are "Helpers"... so looks like I got a "helper" this time but the search goes on!


(NOTE: I appreciate all who appear on my blog...thanks for being good sports)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

i read this in class and just looked at the pictures and busted out laughing...IN CLASS>..people looked at me funny. it was funny!

JennB said...

I knew Bonnie loved pink, but......