Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Nate Sallie sings...papa john comes unglued!

I knew Nate Sallie and his side-kick Kyle were coming to the station later in the afternoon for a little preview of Nate's new CD on Curb Records but I thought...
hey, I've got time to glue this little crack on my airplane...
it'll only take a second.

Grabbed the glue and carefully removed the cap... Judy told me this is the stuff doctors glue skin together with...BE Careful!

Put on my double magnifiers to see closeup...

No problem... this stuff is S-U-P-E-R! Works great!

Woah...Papa john !!!

do you really don't want to do that

with those double magnifiers on ???

OOPS... too late ...

but no big deal... I'm sure it'll wear off before Nate gets here this afternoon...


Guess I better get ready to go in to work...

I'm sure the glue will be letting go anytime now...


I really think it's loosening up as I brush...

Well... I made it to work in time for Nate's arrival but "it" was still hanging on!

Poor Nate was too embarassed to say anything but his "look" says it all!


Kyle had that "the emperor has a new suit" look but he didn't say anything either.

And when Nate got warmed up singing his latest...
he just couldn't bear to look at me... but
I started getting real happy!


And I felt "it" start to let go from my lip...HALLELUJAH!!!!!!

after a couple of more verses...

I'm FREE!

I don't know where it went but

I'm FREE!!!!!!!


"one day on the lips...

forever on the hips!"

Thanks Nate and Kyle for coming our way...

We're looking foreward to the new CD coming soon!

(And papa john... stick to the "Tooty Ta" and stay out of the superglue... they don't call it "superglue" for nothing! LOL!)

No comments: