Monday, April 02, 2007

Nightmare on Trade...

Now that things have settled down around here a little...
a few more pics and details of last weeks
events at WBFJ (3/19, 3/23 and 3/24)...

You know...
I've looked at the security video so much
I almost feel like I know this guy...

Yep...
I've got the block that went through the window
on early Monday morning a week ago...
(you know me.. I save everything..lol)

After the Monday break in I put up a temporary window

and then we had this temporary wooden window installed
to slow down any further breakin attempts...
we have two of these wooden windows
and they have served their purpose well...
especially since neither I or the morning show do windows...LOL.

One of our intruder's visits was apparently an attempt to paint the town white...
I guess the logic is
if you run out of cement blocks and bricks...
I guess you go for the paint can out back and use it bang the glass!!!

The good news is the police have a suspect ....

Click on the link below for the latest on the case.....

No comments: