Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Feb 14th...Page 2

When I woke up... I noticed My Sweetie was already up and was meandering through the house with

this fresh and noticibly

LOUD Red lipstick...

it just isn't like her to put lipstick on so early...

plus it definitely was not her regular color.

What in the world is she up to?

She handed me my Valentines Card and I had this feeling I was going to find out about the Hot

Red Lipstick real soon...


And...

sure enough...

suddenly it all made sense...

instead of lip stickers...

I got the real thing on my card!

Yep... there was even enough left over for Papa's cheek! LOL

Again "HAPPY VALENTINE's"...

oh yeh...something happened WBFJ today I got to tell you about.

Papa-razzi caught some good pictures but I gotta save them for later when Wally isn't looking... LOL.

No comments: