Friday, February 09, 2007

memories of bonnies birthday

Too bad I left my camera at home for Bonnie's birthday... oh well... I'll have to do this one from memory...

OK...

Best I can remember Bonnie arrrived at the party and made a big splash in her new birthday suit...

BUT it was Tami that tried to steal the show and imitate Wally's little "Itsy-Bitsy-Spider" thingy...

Best I can remember that move took Wally totally by surprise... I think it even made him pucker a little...
Since Tami's first attempt to get the party moving was a bit under par... Wally asked her to do her "Jeanie-in-a-bottle" routine...


OK... BUT Things really started to get moving when Tami invited Deke to a arm wrestling contest...

Poor Deke... his heart just wasn't in it until ...

Bonnie yelled out, "WINNER GETS ONE OF MY FAMOUS HOMEMADE PIZZAS..."

"Your choice... Spicey Armadilla Skin Roadkill... "


"OR... my pineapple upside-down pizza!"


Y-U-C-K!

I saw a food fight was about to break out so I grabbed some ice from the chest and started a snowball fight...


Pretty cool..the whole thing made Bonnie CROSS-EYED trying to dodge the snowballs...

All-in-all...pretty good party...

at least I remember it that way.

Next time I'm going to take pictures so I can get it right for sure...

my memory isn't what it used to be...LOL!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Bonnie!

No comments: