Tuesday, February 13, 2007

February 14... plans go up in smoke...


As you remember from past posts... I am a romantic at heart BUT I flub a lot of special occasions... especially romantic ones.


So this Valentines Day I am trying to redeem myself...


Along with this beautiful HALLMARK Original I am preparing a romantic fire in our fireplace... I planned this weeks ago when I spotted this box containing a phoney but supposedly easy to light fire log at a yardsale for nothing...sign said "box FREE for the taking"... so I took it...
I though this should be a cinch...but the log just didn't look like the picture...



But quick and free is a hard combination to beat...


PLUS... "MORE FLAMES TO FALL IN LOVE WITH" really grabbed me...

And they are easier to light...

And they burn clean....


And they are even UL approved...I thought that was for appliances!


BUT the doggone thing was a dud...never could get it lit... smoked a lot, though! HA! HA!

Yard sale deals..YOU GOTTA LOVE 'EM!

Happy Valentine's Day...

from "Honest John" and "Honest Judy"!

PS: if you need REAL phoney logs... we suggest Wallmart... theirs are easier to light...

LOL!

No comments: