Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A day in the life of...

Our Missionary to Africa....Carol. You met Carol a few blogs back but I felt like we need to go into a little more detail about her life and service. So I emailed Carol and asked her to send some more pictures so I could do a more detailed blog.


I just heard back with a new set of pictures but unfortunately no commentary. So Carol, I hope you don't mind as I create Papa John's Place's review of a day in the life of missionary Carol.

Apparently everyday starts with eating. But Somebody had to fix all that tasty looking food. And that means Carol had to first make a trip to the grocery store...

I guess the drive-thru wasn't open today...

Apparently this is Carol's neighbors fixing a little tomato and rice dish... you think there'll be enough to go around? that sure would be good with a little chicken...
or with a LOTTA CHICKEN! LOL... maybe the COLONEL ought to take a hint and change his bucket to a barrel deal.


Speaking of chicken... apparently a VERNE HILL look-alike is doing the "CHICKEN Dance" with the kids while the ladies prepare this big spread of food for the evening...


Apparently the "Chicken Dance" was a bummer for this little guy...I mean if you can't walk, you sure can't do the "Chicken Dance", right...little guy?

What's wrong with this picture? The ladies are fixing this hughmongous chicken and rice meal and here you guys are licking on lolly pops! Don't you know that's going to spoil your supper!
I guess kids are the same everywhere you go.

Thanks Carol for the update..if I misunderstood any of the pictures just drop me an email...
PS.... I don't want to be a Mr. Smarty Pants but I couldn't help notice you got that look like you're heading back to the grocery store... forget that drive-thru... apparently it's only open on special occasions! LOL!

PS2: EAT MORE CHICKEN!



No comments: