Thursday, August 03, 2006


God is now attaching labels to newborn babies…

“HANDMADE in Heaven by God. The little wrinkles, dimples, and quirks are not defects but are a natural part of this wonderful creation.

They are purposely woven into the fabric of this life… so what appears to be “flaws’ of the weaver by the unaided eye, are actually a badge of uniqueness… to be cherished as a reminder that you now are a handmade creation… unlike any other in existence. Congratulations!”

JUST BE YOURSELF...

When I first gave my life to Christ in 1972 I spent much of waking thought life trying to find out which one of the other Christians I was supposed to act like. I was totally frustrated, confused, and religious…until one day God whispered into my heart, “John, rest in me and just be yourself.”

REAL FRIENDS LOVE the REAL YOU!

That one simple thought has been life-changing. (Though it has been a little hard on my friends putting up with all the “outburst of differences”.)

The HEAVENLY FATHER DOESN'T USE A COOKIE CUTTER

REMEMBER: God’s fingerprint is uniqueness. A thousand copies of something probably means it’s man-made. You want to be God-made. So relax… He might decide to do something different and unexpected with your life…and you’ll love it!

PS…email me when the Father does something unique in your life…I’d love to hear your stories…

No comments: