Sunday, December 10, 2006

Now I'm seeing reindeer! true that!

I really think I have been watching one too many Christmas movies! Seriously I've seen my share of reindeer in the last few days and what happened tonight makes me think I have O.D.'d on Santa movies.

This is a true story...

Tonight I was waiting in the car for Judy to pick up a few things in the grocery store... I was singing "White Christmas"...the Drifter's version on my previous blog posting...you know, the one with the antimated singing Santa and Moosey looking Reindeer...

AND then I looked up into the western sky...LO and BEHOLD I saw the swishy outline in the clouds of a giant running moose-reindeer, just like the one in the antimation.

I could even see the antlers and tail on the left! Click Right HERE to review the animation.



What's even stranger...apparently, I'm the only one who "saw" it...Judy said it looked like a seal...

I feel special...I think ??? I may be spending Christmas in Santa la la land if these "happenings" continue. lol.

PS...I already know what Tami is going to say:
"John, I know Santa and Rudolf...
they are good friends of mine...
You're not Santa...
and that's not Rudolf you saw in the sky"

OK..could have been "Prancer" or "Dancer"... would you believe..."Sleepy" or "Dopey"... how about "Pinochio's pet collie?

No comments: