Friday, November 03, 2006

CSI needed at BFJ...WHO (or WHAT) is behind "IT"?

HELP...
911
WBFJ
has
something
weird!

Kurt was
the first
to call
my attention
to "IT".



And poor Cindy
our newest member
had a massive
almost uncontrollable
attack
of
"IT".



Poor Jen
She scratched
herself silly with
"IT"


For some unknown reason
Cool Darren didn't
want us to know...
so he did his
"cow against the fence"
back scratch
against the chair back.
BUT he couldn't hide
the fact he had
"IT".



I thought to myself, "this is getting too close to home"...
I look over to my brother Verne Hill and I couldn't believe it.

Verne had
"IT" !!!



Deke thought
he had
stubble rash
but upon closer
examination
it turned out
to be

"IT".



Tami screamed out
"VERNE GAVE ME COOTIES!"

NO, Tami...

it's even worse...

you have

"IT"!


By now I'm really getting nervous.
I look inside Wally's office and there
he was... his cheek swollen ( I know he doesn't dip or chew)...
grabbing his hands, he has "IT", too!



I thought "IT CAN'T GET ANY WORSE"...
Until I saw poor Bonnie...
she was strumming her banjo (in her head) and singing "DIXIE".

Bonnie has lost it...she doesn't even have a banjo.

BUT she obviously does have...

"IT" !!!

What is "IT"? Where did "IT" come from?

WHO or WHAT COULD BE AT THE HEART OF THIS GRIEVIOUS ATTACK OF "IT"?

WE must get to the heart of "IT" before we're all skinless!

1 comment:

JennB said...

Another funny one!