Monday, November 13, 2006

I couldn't believe my eyes! Bonnie and Tami in a mini-semi !

I was floored! On my way into work this morning, this Mini-SEMI passed me and you won't believe who was in there! I could be wrong, but it looked like Bonnie driving and Tami riding "shotgun". They are supposed to be on a cruiseship with the wbfj family of listeners.
I thought
I must be dreaming
so I got a little
closer to the truck
and I couldn't believe
my eyes...
Bonnie written allover that truck!

I think Bonnie
has been
holding out
on us...
I knew she
liked plants
and all....BUT THIS!
Which makes one wonder...if Bonnie and Tami were in that truck...who is really on that cruise ship!

In Tami's absence, poor Verne had to bring in the family to help with the morning show. I want to tell you...come Wednesday... that Bonnie and Tami have some "splanin" to do! LOL.

1 comment:

JennB said...

Friends don't let friends take pictures and drive!