Thursday, November 02, 2006

YOU Could have at least used duct tape...TAMI !!!!!!

Apparently the morning show shook the walls with laughter today because the thermometer that I placed on the wall MANY years ago and in a very permanent fashion apparently fell and Tami caught it by the wire and hung it back up. I guess it didn't stay well because when I saw it, there it was... stuck with a blanket of Scotch Tape all over it! I don't want to be hard here, but TAMI... you could have been a little neater! And you could have at least left me a note.

















Something
like this
would have
been fine...

















Now that
we've had
this
conversation
let's just keep it
beween us
because



The boss
looks like
he's in one
of his more
serious moods
if you know
what I mean.
And doesn't
want to be
bothered.

DEAL or NO DEAL?

3 comments:

Tami said...

You're right, Papa-Razzi. Next time I will look around in your drawers to find the duct tape. And, if I find anything in your drawers to use, I will be sure to leave a note...attached with duct tape, of course.

John Hill said...

Is that DEAL...or NO deal?

JennB said...

I don't know if Judy would like you to dig in Papa's drawers, Tami!
:0

Another funny one, John!