Thursday, October 05, 2006

"Don't worry, Ali...Wally and I are professionals...LOL

If you've been listening this week, you know I love to talk with listeners and guests on-the-air at the fair.

Most don't want to be put on the air but Ali came along Thursday night and in a blink of an eye was wanting to go on air with me.

The song ended and we started talking up a storm...Ali told me she was a student at Calvary Baptist Day School, had many nice teachers, has a cool uncle Chuck, cool Mema...and so forth.

Then I realized I was talking into the wind but not on the radio.

Wally is on the phone to mission control while I'm trying to figure it all out...

It then occured to me to turn on the mic switch...duh...

So Ali and I started the conversation at the beginning and it all turned out fine.

If you were listening Thursday night at about 8:30.. you actually got to experience this special moment with us.

Aren't you glad you are in the hand of professionals...LOL!

No comments: