Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Great Anniversary...but am I out of the doghouse???

Judy loved her cards and our anniversary went well. I think I have finally let myself out of the dog house for forgetting her birthday a few months back.But I did have one close call yesterday...I saw where Judy put this puzzling reminder on the fridg...where we put all our "to do" and "to get" lists...
"Dog Food"...we haven't had a dog for years! Why would Judy buy dog food? I paniced...I scrambled nervously through the breakfast cereal looking for any sign of Kibbles and Bits...NOTHING! Then it came to me that this was just a reminder to take that big soup bone in the fridg to Mema's dog. WHEW!!! I was so embarassed... I didn't even bring this up. Let's just pretend this didn't happen since for the most part, it really didn't happen to this detail...ha ha...(I really didn't look in the cereal but the rest is true)...LOL.

OH, YEAH...Don't forget the HEAVENLY FATHER loves you and keeps your picture on HIS refrigerator...so to speak...

No comments: